The highlight of the trip was getting to eat lunch up-close with Big Bird and friends. You can make a reservation ahead of time to get to dine with them and take tons of pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to post so I just put them all on here. Ethan was not scared of the them at all, in fact he kept walking up to them and petting them and asking them to give him a "high five"! Jillian was a little indifferent. She wasn't sure what to think, but she did get really excited every time she saw Elmo.
The characters would do a little dance number every few minutes and Ethan would put down his food and get out in the aisle and start dancing. He's got some good dance moves!
Enjoy the pictures!

Here's our family picture with Elmo. I'm not sure what that little move is that Mick is doing, but I assume that he was just trying to keep Jillian from jumping out of his arms since she was determined to get to Elmo.

Jillian shaking Ernie's hand


Ethan was trying to get big bird to give him a high five. I don't think he understood that the person in that costume couldn't move the hands very well!


Ethan got up to dance when they were playing the song "Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot," for the finale of our lunch time. He was having so much fun out there. If you can't see him in the picture, he's in the red hat right next to big bird.

Still dancing of course!

...and dancing some more

Cookie Monster started doing a performance and Ethan got up to join him! Sooo funny!

awwww! so sweet!

Ethan got a big hug from Ernie

He finally got his "high five" too


Cookie was being so sweet to Jillian because I think he didn't know if she was going to smile or cry. Well, she didn't cry, but still wasn't quite sure what to think!

Ethan yelling "Cookie Monster"!!!

Big hug from cookie

A visit from Bert

Zoe came by for a visit
No comments:
Post a Comment