Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day two Sesame Place: Fun in the sun!

Day two of our trip we decided to leave the swimsuits behind and just enjoy the rides, activities, and shopping. We rode on the tea cups and Ethan LOVED it!!! He had a realy gooofy look on his face and he eyes kept going around and around. Mick was laughing so hard at him that he was nearly crying. Ethan's reaction was priceless! I wish I had a picture of that. Ethan felt what it was like to be really dizzy for the first time.
There was also a huge play area for little kids that they could just run and jump. We played a long time there before going to our lunch with Big Bird and friends. We ended the day with going to see the "Elmo's World" show live. Of course Ethan liked that too!! Ethan and Jillian seemed to enjoy the entire trip. They really do travel very well and I am so happy that they had a great time.


This is how we began each day. We stayed in an extended stay suite so we had a full kitchen and I cooked breakfast in the room each day. When you travel with kids you have to improvise, so I just threw a towel on the sofa bed and put down their plates. They were perfectly happy with that! They got to watch Blue's Clues every morning and had breakfast in bed.










Ethan having a blast playing in the play area. There was a huge area for kids to jump and play.



Mick wrestling with the kids.



Sweet Jillian running around and playing



She decided to take a break












Ethan doing what he loves to do most...Jumping!!




I was amazed that Ethan could do this one. It was a huge stack of balls that the kids could climb up and then slide down a slide on the other side. I was nervous watching him do it, but he did it with out a single stumble. He's a great climber!









Watching "Elmo's World" Live show. He actually paid attention to the whole thing.







This was a very sad moment. This was us exiting the park for the last time. I was completely exhausted but still wanted to stay longer. I had a terrible sunburn on my back and was drained from the heat but it was all worth it for my babies to have a fun, memorable trip!









No comments: