Sunday, September 07, 2008

The nursery is done!!!!!

Yeah!!! We finally finished the nursery this weekend. I am so relieved to have it done. I decided to get creative with her nursery and I made all of the decorations myself except for the square cloth things hanging on the walls over her changing table. I learned how to decoupage so I did her wall letters, the little shelf with hooks, the thing that diaper stacker is hanging on, and a little door sign with her name on it. I think everything turned out really well! I can't wait for her to see her room. Only about a little over 2 weeks to go!










3 comments:

Lauren Danos Manuel said...

Oh, its beautiful Angela! I cant wait to see how adorable she is. You look amazing!
love, danos

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! I'm impressed with all your creativity! Good job :) I'm SO glad you're "getting" a girl! What fun!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Her nursery is beautiful . . . you did a great job.