Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jillian is born!


Jillian Brooke Roberts was born at 10:26 am EST on September 25, 2008. She weighed 8 lbs, 8.4 ounces. Once Angela returns home from the hospital, we will be posting many more pictures of Jillian. Both Angela and Jillian are doing great! Ethan is excited to have a new baby sister he can take care of and protect her from those teenage boys that are going to really start to irk me 15-16 years into the future!

5 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are both doing well!!!! Can't wait to talk to you and hear her birth story!
LOVE YOU!

Lauren Danos Manuel said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on a beautiful daughter. Cant wait to see more pictures.
Danos

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jillian! I can't wait to meet you. Congratulations Angela, Mick, & Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Conrats to the whole family!!! She's perfect :) And I love all that hair!!! Makes me want to stick a bow in it...haha!! Can't wait to see more pics! God is Good!!

Kristin Staples Photography said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get some pictures of her when things settle down a little bit!