Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm finally able to post




I am just getting around to posting a little bit about our little sweet pea. It has been a tiring week to say the least, but we absolutely love and adore Ethan. He is such a good baby.
We went to the pediatrician last Tuesday and he is completely healthy! He was such a good boy for the Doctor too. He had already put on 5 ounces! So now he weighs 10 pounds 11 ounces.
My mom stayed here for a whole week and was such an amazing help. I was so sad when she left. The house felt a little empty. It's hard living so far away from family and friends but we look forward to hopefully coming home for Christmas. I am posting a few random pictures. We pretty much keep the cameras out just in case we can catch Ethan doing something cute. Here are a few of my favorite ones.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

He is sooo precious!!!!!!!! I love that black and white picture!!

Danielle said...

His hair looks like it might be a little reddish to me! Too cute. Congratulations.