Monday, March 19, 2007

40 weeks!

I finally reached the 40 week point today since today was my due date. I went to the Dr. today and he said that we could induce tomorrow morning at 7am! Mick and I are so excited and I can't wait to meet little Ethan. We will update the blog with pictures as soon as we can.

4 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

COngrats! I cannot wait to see pictures of Ethan.

John Brooks said...

we are praying for a safe and easy labor!!! Can't wait to hear your baby news....give Ethan a hug and kiss for us! Love ya, Heather and John Brooks

NIKKI said...

YEAH!!!!! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I AM WISHING YOU A QUICK AND PAINLESS DELIVERY! :)
GIVE HIM A KISS FROM ALL OF US!!! WE LOVE YOU...
NIKKI, BRIAN, AMELIA, ABIGAIL, AND THE FIRST BABIES...GRYFFIN AND NEVILLE!

Danielle said...

Hooray! Good luck tomorrow; I'll be thinking about you!