Saturday, January 13, 2007
Update
Well, I haven't really had much to post lately. But there is an update on my health. I found out last week that I have gestational diabetes. My blood sugar is not that far out of range, but it's just enough to put me in the diabetic category. I am on a special diet and have to check my blood sugar with a glucose monitor 4 times per day. It has been going down since I started the diet. Mick has been so helpful in helping me plan my meals and measure all of the portions. It's a lot of maintenance, but it's worth it for Ethan's sake. I guess they will check his size in a couple of weeks and determine if he needs to come early or not. I will keep everyone updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks! So sorry to hear about it, but at least you know and can take care of yourself and of Ethan!
So sorry about the gestational diabetes!! But it seems that you have a good attitude about it. Mick's support helps so much. Ethan is so worth it!! It is so cool that Ethan and Elly are going to be so so close in age.
Hey you are oding an awesome job!!! Not too much longer and you will get to meet little Ethan!! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment