Thursday, January 18, 2007

More belly pictures


Here are the latest pictures of me at 31 weeks. I am actually halfway through week 32 right now. Getting closer! I went to the Dr. yesterday and he is pretty pleased with my blood glucose levels. There have been a couple slightly over target, but my fasting blood sugar in the morning has been really good, so hopefully that means they won't have to induce labor early. I have been doing well on the diet, although I am starting to get a fierce craving for pizza! But I can't have it for Ethan's sake.

4 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Way to go on the diet. It is all worth it. You look great.

Danielle said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady!

NIKKI said...

You look so cute!! I wish I was there to give Ethan a little pat... give him a rub from me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I can't believe you're due in just a couple months. You still look great!