Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Little Scare!

Well, I had to work this weekend since I had a group staying in the hotel. I was walking through the lobby and there was water on the floor and I slipped and fell forward on my hands and knees! It was very scary because I was really afraid that something might have happened to the baby. I called the doctor and she said that as long as I wasn't in pain and not bleeding that everything should be fine. Thank God everything does seem to be fine, but it gave me a really bad scare. So it is true when you are pregnant you are really clutsy. Normally I would have been able to regain my balance, but not with a big belly throwing me off!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad everything's okay. Be careful! You're now carrying precious cargo, as we say at my house. (Not that it's made me a better/less rode-ragey driver.)

NIKKI said...

I am sooooo glad you are ok!! Call me sometime this week!!!

Cali said...

I fell too when I was 8 months prego so I know how you feel. I fell right on my butt, everything was fine except for my butt! By the way- Congrats Angela- you look great!!