You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could come take some belly pics of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look wonderful! You're belly isn't very big at all. Like you said - just wait until you get to 8 or 9 months. Besides, you have a baby in your belly, it's supposed to be big!
I gained a normal amount of weight but carried it all in my belly and felt huge, but a big belly means a big healthy baby. You look great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could come take some belly pics of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look wonderful! You're belly isn't very big at all. Like you said - just wait until you get to 8 or 9 months. Besides, you have a baby in your belly, it's supposed to be big!
I gained a normal amount of weight but carried it all in my belly and felt huge, but a big belly means a big healthy baby. You look great!
Post a Comment