Ethan and Jillian participated in our church's Vacation Bible School a couple of weeks ago and had a blast. The theme for the week was "Shake it up Cafe, where kids carry out God's Recipe". Mick was the leader for games and recreation and I helped teach a class for 6&7 year olds. It was such a fun week for all of us and I loved seeing all of the smiles on all the kids faces. Here are a few pictures from our week...

Ethan loved one of songs called "Shake it up"! We have the music for it at home and Ethan still wants to listen to it and do all of the dance moves. You can see from this picture that he's really into it!

This was the class I helped teach. We had a really good group of kids and I really enjoyed teaching them. Such great kids!

Jillian having a good time during game time with her Daddy!

Dana taught Ethan's class. He was in a class with all of his good friends.

Jillian lovin' snack time!

Ethan loved snack time too!

Mick playing with the kids for game time.

Ethan singing and dancing during the opening assembly

Mick being his silly self goofing off with the kids. I think one of the kids actually stepped on him by accident in the picture and they are all laughing!

Ethan's still "Shakin' it up"
No comments:
Post a Comment