Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jillian's first Haircut

Jillian got her first haircut back in April and it went very well. I'll never forget Ethan's first haircut since he screamed throught the whole thing, but Jillian was very calm. We took her to the girl who cuts my hair at Designer's Edge Salon. The pictures are a little out of order. Blogger wouldn't let me reorder them once I uploaded but you get the idea.


Ethan giving Jillian a big kiss after her haircut. He was proud of her!





This was after her haircut when we got home. From the looks of that plant I should probably put some real water in the watering can! Jillian can not pass up pretending to water my flowers on the front steps every time we go out of the hosue. It's too cute.







The finished product.



She was very calm through most of it. She got a little upset once or twice.






Bobbie Jean used a curling iron to make cute little curls!



My hair stylist Bobbie Jean at Designer Edge Salon



I just had to include this picture. After we got home Jillian walked up and gave Daddy a big smooch. She's so loveable.




Ethan got a haircut too although it is definately not his first.

No comments: