Monday, November 30, 2009

We got our pictures back from Kristin Staples and she yet again she did a great job! I love the pictures of the kids. I know it's hard to keep up since it's going by so fast, but Jillian is now 14 months and Ethan is 2 years and 8 months! Just a few updates on the kiddos...Jillian is now finally walking! She started walking about 2 weeks ago. It's still a work in progress for sure. She'd still much rather crawl. She's babbling a whole lot and says "MaMa" and sometimes "Dada". Ethan is scheduled to get his surgery on his tongue next Monday. Say some prayers for us that his recovery time is nice and smooth. I hesitated at first to have the surgery with him being so young, but I think it's better to go ahead and get it done early so that he won't even remember having it done. Ethan's speech is improving every day! I can't believe some of the things he is saying now. He is repeating a lot of what he hears so he is going through a language explosion! Love it! So proud of my little boy! He is so very smart, his language skills just weren't up to speed with what he was thinking. Must have been frustrating for him.
Overall we are all doing very well and looking forward to going home for Christmas for the first time in 5 years! Can't wait :)

























No comments: