Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

We went trick-or-treating with Lisa, Dustin, and Lucas and had so much fun. It was Ethan's first time to go. Jillian had fun hanging out in the wagon. He didn't get the hang of saying "trick-or-treat", but he did figure out that if he put his bucket out, people would fill it with candy. Thanks Lisa! We had a great time.



Elizabeth, Lucas, Jillian, and Ethan
















I didn't realize that Mick gave Ethan some chocolate in the van after trick-or-treating. We stopped at McDonalds afterwards and I look in the back seat and this is what I saw! A huge chocolate mess. We both commented that he had been awfully quiet back there when he is normally singing along with his music.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We had a great time and I am so glad you guy's came with us! Looks like Ethan really enjoyed his chocolate!

Dana said...

Great idea using the wagon!