Friday, July 24, 2009

I will miss Bailey

We had a very sad day today. Bailey became very ill and she died this afternoon around 1pm. The vet doesn't know exactly what caused her death, but her organs were basically failing one by one. I held her all night last night and talked to her to try to help her through it, but my poor baby was in a tremendous amount of pain. She would have been 8 years old this September 21st. Mick and I are definately mourning her loss and she will be missed tremendously. These are some of my favorite pictures her.




This was Bailey this past March after we had a big snow. She actually like playing in the snow!




Bailey and my mom's maltese Toby. They were best buddies. ( when she wasn't snapping at him)







She didn't want to let on that she really did like Bishop :)










































































1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news :( I can't imagine how sad you must feel right now. I'll be thinking of you. XOXO