Monday, March 02, 2009

Good news!

We had Jillian's ultrasound to look at her kidneys this past Friday and the Dr. said they are now normal! Some of you reading this may have no idea what I'm talking about so here's the long story short...
When I was 18 weeks pregnant, I went for my routine ultrasound and they found that Jillian's kidneys were dilated or enlarged. I then had to go for ultrasounds every 4 weeks for the Dr. to monitor them. Every time I went her kidneys were getting larger. After I delivered her, they did another one in the hospital. They were still enlarged. We had to take her to Johns Hopkins when she was 2 months for them to perform a test to see if there was any blockage or other problems. No problems there, so we were told to just take her for ultrasounds every 3 months. So here we are for that first follow-up sonogram and everything is normal. I am so happy that I don't have to worry about her anymore. Thanks for all of your prayers!

No comments: