Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. Ethan still didn't understand the concept of what was going on, but we think by next year he will. So we had a little bit of a Charlie Brown tree. We did put one up, but only had about 7 ornaments on it. We got a few as gifts and then I got two from an ornament exchange and those were the only ones that made it up there. It's sad I know, but we were just too busy and tired to get the ornaments out of the attic and finish decorating the tree. If you know Mick and I at all, you know that we love decorating for Christmas so this was an unusual year for us. We did manage to get he reindeer out in the front yard and lights on the house though. As you can see our living room was a complete disaster after opening presents, but that's the sign of a good Christmas right?




































At Uncle James and Aunt Barbara's house

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Looks Like it was a GREAT Christmas!