Monday, December 08, 2008

This is what happens when you get daddy to dress the kids...

So I asked Mick to dress Ethan so that we could go get his picture with Santa and I couldn't stop laughing when he walked out like this. The buttons are supposed to go in the back. I just thought it was cute! Oh well, at least he was trying to help out.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I asked Josh to dress Olivia last night for a Christmas pic...He put her blue jeans on first and then put the red long sleeved onesie on over the jeans instead of under :) It was so goofy lookin...HA! At least they're good sports about it and try to help :)

NIKKI said...

HILARIOUS!

Lori said...

This picture cracks me up. I busted out laughing at work. Too cute! I'd have Mick dress Ethan more often - just for the entertainment value :)