Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a few random pics...

Here's a couple of current pictures of baby Jillian. She will be 2 months old in 2 days. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am trying to savor every moment with her because I know before we know it she will be a toddler just like Ethan. He is really loving his baby sister now. He loves to give her kisses, so I have to be right by her side at all times when he is in the room. Although he gives her sweet kisses, he tries to kiss her a little too hard and right in the middle of her face!
We are slowly but surely starting to get a little more sleep. She slept through the night two nights ago! But then last night she woke up 3 times again :( She is such a good baby though and we are enjoying every minute of it!





She's trying to lift her head here. This was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, so she is lifting her head well now.

Ethan loves to kiss his baby sister!


No comments: