So it has been a little bit of a roller coaster getting Ethan to accept the fact that mommy has to give attention to someone else too. The first week while I was in the hospital daddy would bring him to come and visit me and he seemed to be fine with her. He would point and jabber to her. Then we got home and it was still ok. He really didn't seem to react either way to her. He was a bit indifferent. Then he definately had reactions around weeks 2-3. He started getting a bit angry with me and would cry anytime I would walk in the room! It was very hard to take since he has always been so sweet to me. Now I think he has come to terms with it. He loves when I put her in her swing. He drops what he is doing and runs over to talk to her and even tries to give her a kiss. He also loves to watch her play on her play mat. He does often try to poke her in the eye though! Overall we are all doing well, my life has just gone into overdrive a bit :)

Time to swing!

poking her in the eye
What a sweet kiss!
No comments:
Post a Comment