Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby shower

My friends here are so wonderful! I was asked to go to a Discovery toys party at Lisa's a couple of Saturday's ago and when I walked in it was a surprise Baby Shower for me!!! I had no idea. Mick somehow did a great job keeping a secret because he didn't let on about anything at all!


Kris




Kris and Korey did a beautiful job with the food. It was almost too pretty to eat!

We played a game of what's in the poopy diaper. Each diaper had a melted chocolate candy bar and we had to sniff to guess what type of candy was in each one. I had just changed Ethan's real poopy diaper before I got there, so it just seemed a little gross to be sticking my nose in brown mushy stuff in a diaper even though it was candy! It was hilarious!





This is what I saw when I walked in the door. I was so confused at first since I thought this was going to be a toy party! THey all stuffed balloons in their shirts.

Everyone yelled "surprise" when I came in and I was holding Ethan. I think it scared him because he started closing his eyes and got a little upset. He's going through a shy phase.







No comments: