Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ethan is walking!

Ethan started walking this past Sunday, Feb 24th! He can only do about 5 or so steps at a time, but it's adorable to watch his face when he is walking. He has the cutest little grin and his eyes get really big like he knows he is doing something really special. I guess I'm in trouble now...I need to finish child proofing!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH Ethan! I bet he is precious walking!

Unknown said...

He and Emma are going to get into some serious trouble together I'm sure. This is the first time in a while that I have looked at your blog. You look really good! Ethan is so cute and he is getting so much hair. Emma's is getting long too. I now have to pull her bangs back with a barrett to keep them out of her eyes.

Unknown said...

This is Deb by the way... just nticed it posted as francisco (javier)