Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

We had such a wonderful first Christmas with Ethan. It was so much fun playing Santa for the first time! On Christmas morning Mick said he had to go and change Ethan's poopy diaper (which I found odd since the task is rarely volunteered by daddy) and he surprised me by dressing Ethan in the cutest little Santa suit! I absolutely melted when I saw it. Ethan had a lot of fun opening presents although he found the wrapping paper and boxes a lot more fun than the cool new toys he got. I think he was just overwhelmed with everything at the time because he loved playing with all of his new toys the next day. Here are some pics from Christmas Eve and morning...

Christmas Eve. Can't I just open one present mommy?
The cutest little Santa I've ever seen!
He kept trying to eat all of the wrapping paper!
My very first truck!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

AWWW LOVE that Santa suit. I hope ya'll had a WONDERFUL first Christmas with Ethan! It gets better and better each year!!!!!!!!