Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Picture People








We went last week to "The Picture People" to get pictures of Ethan since he turned 3 months old! He was so good for the whole shoot. We weren't able to get many smiles, but got so many cute pictures. For some reason these pictures that were emailed to me are not touched up. There are little spots on the pictures that make it look like he fell on his head a few times! I promise his head is not all bruised up :) I don't know where those spots came from. They got rid of all of that in my finished copies. These are some of my favorites.
I can't believe how many new things Ethan learns every day. He is now grabbing his feet and sucking on his toes. He loves to stand up...with me holding him of course. In fact he won't sit down when I try to prop him. He's eager to stand up all of the time. He loves to stare in the mirror at himself. He starts laughing and squealing! He has started grabbing his toys and then they go straight to his mouth. I am so glad I'm off today for the 4th so that I can spend all day with him :)


3 comments:

NIKKI said...

LOVE them!!! I can't wait to take pics of him!!!!
I hope ya'll had a happy fourth!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!