Tuesday, February 13, 2007

35 Weeks

I'm 35 weeks here. Getting close! I have been going for weekly stress tests to make sure Ethan is ok and everything has been fine so far. It's just a routine thing they do when you have gestational diabetes.
We also went ahead and packed my maternity bag just incase he decides to come in the next couple of weeks. I guess any time after week 37 is fair game. I am 35 1/2 weeks right now.
I'm just getting really uncomfortable at this point. I don't really sleep much anymore since I can't get comfortable in bed. Ethan wakes me up a lot kicking me too! I love his little kicks though. It's so fascinating to watch my belly moving all of the time.

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

I LOVE It!!! It is sooo precious. What a sweet room for Ethan to come home to. Ya'll did an amazing job!!!! I love his name on the wall.
Not too much longer!

Danielle said...

You look great and the room looks great. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You look great and his room is adorable. I love his name - you did a great job!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

His room is so cute. Hang in there.